If you are looking for a meaningful career, seeking new employment, experiencing a career transition, working toward a promotion, looking for career development opportunities, or exploring encore career options
as you plan for your retirement, Kristen Coria will serve as your Chief Motivational Officer that supports you in defining your career focus and achieving meaningful employment. Kristen is a Certified Professional Career Coach (CPCC), Certified Interview Coach (CIC), Certified Resume Expert (CARW), Certified LinkedIn Expert (NCOPE), and Workhuman Certified Professional (WCP) that empowers you in navigating your career path to success.
Kristen is a workforce futurist that reinforces the power of humanity in the workplace to energize cultures, unlock human potential, and unite people around a shared purpose. She will influence your ability to find meaningful work.
The career coaching services we offer focus on career development, career management, job interview preparation & strategy, salary negotiation, job search techniques, personal branding, resume & LinkedIn profile writing, social media networking, and succession planning & retirement. During your coaching sessions, Kristen will work with you on developing, launching, and navigating a successful career management campaign that will produce positive results throughout your entire career including:
- Employing effective strategies to help you find your meaningful career
- Increasing your visibility in your network while effectively managing your networking strategy
- Maximizing your job search success through innovative personal branding and keyword optimization
- Improving your performance on job interviews
- Negotiating your way to a higher salary
- Reducing the time it takes you to land another job
- Enhancing your growth potential and performance on the job
- Effectively managing career change and lifestyle
- Improving your ability to control your job satisfaction and work/life balance
Most people do not know how to successfully develop, launch, or manage a career marketing campaign. One of the biggest mistakes that you can make is not realizing that you need more than a job if you want to succeed in your career. You need to develop skills while constructing a clearly defined career path because you will be navigating this path for your entire life. Kristen will teach you the tools that you need to carry you through the rest of your career while supporting your success.
During your coaching sessions, Kristen will lead you on a path of discovery and self-awareness, which will support you in realizing your career purpose, designing career search strategies, conquering your career goals, and achieving fulfilling results in your career.
Premier Career Coaching Package – $2,499
- 4 sessions with Kristen Coria, a Meaningful Career Strategist, Certified Professional Career Coach, Certified Interview Coach, Certified LinkedIn Expert & Certified Resume Writer that will cover all facets of your career marketing campaign, branding, networking, and job search strategy
- One version of your resume written by Kristen, which integrates keyword optimization and personal branding that gets traction with ATS systems
- Expertly-written LinkedIn Profile that appeals to the LinkedIn algorithms, gets you in front of recruiters, and enhances your visibility on LinkedIn
- Graphically-designed LinkedIn banner image that is customized to your design preferences and professional style
- Digital version of your resume that is applicant tracking system friendly and readable electronically when applying to jobs online
- PDF version of your resume to use for networking
- Foundational cover letter that you can tailor for every job you apply to
- Thank-you letter that you can customize based on your needs
- Resume Tailoring Tip Sheet to guide you in tailoring your resume as you apply to specific jobs
- A mock-interview that acts as a training exercise and simulation of a job interview to help you practice for your real job interviews (scheduled at a separate time other than one of your coaching sessions)