When you are preparing for your job interviews, most people update their resume and think about all of the questions they will get asked by hiring managers. You do all of your resume tailoring for the specific positions while planning and writing out your answers to interview questions so that your strategic self and unique personal brand stands out when you interview. But did you ever think about what questions you will ask hiring managers during your job interviews? Turning the tables on hiring managers is a great job search and interview strategy that helps to show how engaged you are and how committed you are to working for a company. Here are some tips for questions you can ask hiring managers during your job interviews.
1. What will my typical work day look like with this position?
2. Are there any travel requirements for this position?
3. What is your timeline for the hiring process?
4. Can you tell me a little bit about specific projects I would be working on?
5. Do you expect the job responsibilities for this position to change in the near future?
6. Is there any room for growth within the company?
7. How is performance evaluated with this job?
8. What is your favorite part about working at this company?
9. Who will I report to directly?
10. Is there any additional information that you need from me concerning my suitability for this job?